Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Heather in Budapest


Heather - Monday 26 Oct 2009. Budapest is an absolutely beautiful city, made up of two separate cities on each side of the river – Buda and Pest. I stayed in the Marriot hotel (on the Pest side – no comments thanks Adam) and had a splendid view looking the Danube and the palace on the other side of the river (the Buda side).

The buildings are tall and limestone in the city. There are people everywhere. I went into the Hungarian office straight after arriving to get some work done so I could then start to enjoy the visit. I left my mobile in the taxi and was promptly advised that if something is dropped, it is lost forever.  The taxi driver did however return my mobile. The manager I visited in the office did exactly the same thing that night on the way to the dinner with the sponsor. Nothing like starting a trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment